Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back at 2010

So we're all of 23 hours away from the end of 2010, and now as as good a time as any to admit to myself that no, I will not finish that last book*, and that last review probably won't be written by tomorrow night. So here is a look back at all of the books I have read in the past year.
This year my goal was 50 books, and I made it to 59. Next year I'm aiming for 75.
27.The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes - Gaiman
30. Intimations of Austen - Greensmith
35. This Mitchell and Webb Book
50. A Streetcar Named Desire - Williams
59. Holiday on Ice - Sedaris
60. The Shadows of the Wind - Zafon*
2010 was a really good year for me, reading wise, and I hope you found it to be the same!

*JK- I finished The Shadows of the Wind today

6 comments:

Misha said...

You read some really great books! :) I did not keep track of the books I read this year but I will be doing so in 2011. I don't have a specific goal in mind right now though.

Amelia said...

Congrats on a great year! Good luck with your goal - 75 is definitely a lot, but you'll make it!

JaneGS said...

That's more than a book a week! Good job, and great selection of ecletic books.

Best wishes for a great 2011, reading and otherwise :)

Lucia said...

That's one impressive list! Thankyou for some interesting reviews and good luck with everything for the new year.

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Wonderful books! I really loved People of the Book!

Lola said...

I made it to 60 too! Although, my goal was 75...
Great list! Good luck meeting your goal this year! :D