Thursday, December 2, 2010

November in Review

As always I borrowed the month in review post from Lily's Bookshelf, because she's awesome. 
Books Read:
Sleepwalk With Me - Birbiglia (review)
Persian Letters - Montesquieu (review)
The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Kundera (review)

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 


Total Number of Books Read This Year: 54 
Books Unfinished:
Stardust
Things Fall Apart

Most Anticipated:
Sleepwalk With Me

Biggest Let Down:
Persian Letters

Favorite Read:
The Unbearable Lightness of Being 

Overall Reflection:
Finals are here in full swing. Novemeber was a really busy month for me. Between being sick, making several Harry Potter Scarves and the ever-growing mound of homework I haven't had a ton of time to read. My TBR list is ever growing, so I'm looking forward to December. After next week all of my major assignments will be turned in and I'll be free to read as much as I want. 

What about you, read any good books this month?

No comments: