Thursday, October 7, 2010

Readathon Prep

I'm getting really excited for the 24 hour readathon that's coming up on Saturday. I've watched so many readathons go past without getting the chance to participate, so I'm extra excited that I'll actually be able to take part in this one. It's been a lite workweek for me class wise, so I won't have to worry as much about the homework I'm putting off to read all day

As I Lay Dying - Faukner 

Moonlight in Odessa - Charles

Touching From a Distance - Curtis

How Did You Get This Number - Crosley
Great House - Krauss (if I decide to adventure to the bookstore tomorrow.)
I'm not sure how much I'll actually get through. I'm over halfway done with As I Lay Dying and Moonlight in Odessa and I need to have Touching From a Distance read by Monday, so those are definitely my priority. I am really excited and I hope everyone else is too!


2 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

How fun!! I can't wait to read how everyone is doing with it!

Julie said...

Good luck in the Readathon! I HAVE to get Great House! Thanks for reminding me!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries