Thursday, October 7, 2010

memeing it up!

I found this over at Audrey's Holes in my Brain and it looked fun so i decided to get in on the chain. 


Basically, just answer the 'phrase' with a book title you have read this year! My answers are more a mix of story elements and just great fitting phrases but you can answer however you want!.
# In high school I was
: One Day (Nicholls)
# People might be surprised I'm: A Vintage Affair  (Wolff)
# I will never be: The Pope of Greenwich Village (Patrick)
# My fantasy job is: The Book Thief  (Zusak)
# At the end of a long day I need:  Raise High the Roof-beam, Carpenter  (Salinger)
# I hate it when: Brave New World (Huxley)
# Wish I had: The Thirteenth Tale (Setterfield)
# My family reunions are: The Heights (Hedges)
# At a party you'd find me: Juliet (Fortier)
# I've never been to: Norwegian Wood (Murakami)
# A happy day includes: Remarkable Creatures (Chevalier)
# Motto I live by: Arcadia Falls (Goodman)
# On my bucket list: I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti  (Melucci)
# In my next life I want to be: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Rowling)



1 comment:

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

haha, loved your fantasy job and bucket list! :D