1. What are you reading right now? Great House by Nicole Krauss
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 Books, 1 Screenplay
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I feel like I misjudged how much I'd be able to read. I'll have to pick something off my shelf.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I was supposed to do most of my homework yesterday, but that didn't happen so it has all been pushed to tomorrow
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not many real interruption. I'm going to have to get something for dinner in the not to distant future, though.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fast the time goes. Really, I can't believe it's been 12 hours
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. I'm enjoying this.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'd make sure to have my apartment to myself and to try and clear away any extraneous issues! I keep getting lost in thought and wasting valuable minutes!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Actually yeah. It's not that late here, but here in the Central timezone we started earlier than any college student wants to be up, and of course I didn't go to bed early enough :/
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I've had several different locations that i've been moving between.