Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer at Hogwarts - Career Options


Hi guys, I haven't forgotten about you! I'm here with your next Quiz, discussion

As you know Year Five at Hogwarts is all about your OWLs, and you're OWLs would be very unimportant if you weren't going to use them to jumpstart your future career. Which brings me to my question.

Quiz 7: What Wizarding Career would you like best? Do you want to work for the Minstery or for St. Mungos or any of the other assortment of options we've heard of?  Feel free to come up with a wizarding job you think would exist if you don't have any canon facts to support it.

For myself, I think I'd like to run a magical restaurant. Something like a mix between The 3 Broomsticks and a normal restaurant. I've always loved working with food and I think it would make a much more appealing career option if I could do all the messy parts several feet away with a magic wand.

3 comments:

BookQuoter said...

Great quiz.

This is my wizarding job wish: I would like to work at the Ministry of Books, be the source of information for the ALL the books ever published because I have a magical wand that will make me read a whole book in an instant.

Thanks for that moment of magical thinking!!

KikiElise said...

I myself would love to teach at Hogwarts. Probably something like Transfiguration since I'd only muck up DADA. Or maybe Potions, since it's similar to cooking: gotta get all those ingredients juuuuuust right.

Vicki S said...

I would LOVE to work at the Daily Prophet. Either a columnist or an editor or something. Or maybe at one of the wizarding magazines. Hehe, just because I'd be a wizard wouldn't mean I'd give up writing/reading at all :D

Then again, maybe a job at a wizard's bookstore would be fun enough. Flourish & Blotts here I come!!!