Monday, July 19, 2010

The HUGE TBR Readathon

Book Worming in the 21st Century is hosting a read-a-thon this week. While I work most days, I have short shifts and really hope to get through a few books in the next five days.
I'm not really sure how much time I'll really have over the next five days, but here is a list of some of the books i'd like to finish:
-The Blind Contessa's New Machine - Got from Goodreads over a month ago. Feel guilty that I haven't read it
-One Day - It sounds like the perfect summer read, and from what I hear it's amazing.
-Norwegian Wood - I was in a book club on livejournal that was reading this before it crumbled. I'd like to finish it
-The Lake of Dead Languages - I have enjoyed the other Goodman I've read and have been thumbing through Languages really wanting to read it. I'm not so sure if I'll get this far.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Wow, you have quite a number of books to plow through and they all look really good! I've heard great things about The Blind Contessa's New Machine and One Day.

BookQuoter said...

I think I am going to wait and see if you like One Day before I read it :)