Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer at Hogwarts - Anamagi


We are now a little over 2 weeks into the Hogwarts Summer term and that means it's time for your 4th quiz. As you should be getting near to the end of Prisoner of Azkaban todays topic deals with Anamagi, as well as the Patronus Charm.

Quiz 5: If you were an Animagus what animal would you turn into? In the same vain what would your Patronus be? I don't believe I've read anything stating that they must be the same, so if you have any opinions on this topic as well, feel free to answer for extra credit!

I've been putting a lot of thought into this lately and can't seem to come up with a definitive answer. I think I would either be an Owl or a Rabbit. What I think is interesting about being an Anamagi is that it reflects your true self in a different way than being sorted into a house would, like how Sirius becomes a loyal dog and Pettergrew a rat. In that rain I think I'd be an Owl, Solitary but caring but on the other hand I could be a playful rabbit, hopping around being adorable.  

I hope you all aren't as indecisive as I am! Enjoy the rest of PoA and I'll see you tomorrow for a warp up post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it really would be, but I'd love for mine to be seahorses!

-Amanda L.

Rebecca Chapman said...

I'm listening the the Camber of Secrets as I type!

Patronus - I think might be a rabbit, they are so cute!!

Anamagis - I think I would be a butterfly. They are so pretty and you could fly around

kwylandk said...

i feel some sort of kinship with cats so i would hope that i would turn into one as an animagus.