Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June in Review

I always borrow Lily's Bookshelf outline for my month in review posts. Her blog is awesome. You should check her out


Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
The Sandman -Preludes & Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling

Most Anticipated: Everything Potter
Biggest Let Down: None
Favorite Read: Sorcerers Stone and Goblet of Fire
Highest Rank: N/A
Lowest Rank: N/A
Overall Reflection:
I've been really loving my Harry Potter marathon. As listed above, I read the first four books in June, which puts me up to date with my Summer at Hogwarts Read-Along schedule. The Only other thing I read this month was a the first collection of Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics. Overall this  was the hardest thing to review. I've never read a comic before and superhero's aren't really my thing but I did end up enjoying it. Even though I'm loving all of this HP I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed at how big my TBR list has become. I'm going to need to really kick my reading into high gear next month. I am also almost done with Intimations of Austen, which I had hoped to finished last night but didn't.


Overall blogging has been a big thing for me this month. I've tried to become more active in other peoples posts as well as making a lot of posts myself. Mind you my posts have been mostly Harry Potter related, but they've been more thoughtful then some of my earlier posts this year. 




1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey Sarah, you had a good month!
Hope July is just as fun :D