1. What are you reading right now?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
2. How many books have you read so far?
1, it was long though.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I may or may not stop halfway through HBP to try and read some Jane Austen now that my kindle has decided it wants to work.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I had to push lots of homework around. Hopefully I won't regret it tomorrow!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
one of my roommates and her boyfriend decided a very loud fight over deodorant was necessary, and it was very hard to read over!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
My inadequate choice of books. I need to pick smaller ones next time so I feel like I'm getting more done.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope. Love the way you all are running it.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Just the shorter book thing.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Actually, yeah. Starting at 7 am was a bit trying and now I'm thinking about taking a cat nap.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I'm trying not to get to caught up in pages/books read so that everything can stay fun. If it's not fun what's the point!
I just decided my day, and my blog needed a bit of an aww factor, so here are some teacup pigs.