1. What are you reading right now?
I'm about a third of the way through So You've Been Publicly Shamed. It's really interesting so far.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've only finished , Gutshot, a collection of short stories.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Continuing on Publicly Shamed. Hopefully starting Red Queen.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I've had quite a few interuptions today, some have been self imposed, like going to the gym and getting lunch, others are more dog-barking related. That's life though, and there's no point getting upset over minutes in between pages.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How chill I've been. Honestly. In years past it's been a race to finish books, and by this point i'm burnt out and angry. Now my numbers aren't as high but i've enjoyed everything i've read and look forward to continuing on, with a break for Orphan black, of course.