Monday, October 17, 2011

Sincere Apologies from a Lapsed Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. Between getting a new job, discovering addictive facebook games and generally just being kind of down because it's fall and that's what happens when it's cool but I can't wear my awesome winter coat yet I've fallen into a bit of a reading and reviewing slump.

This is my vow to you that I'll change my ways, spend less time upgrading avatar skills and rewatching episodes of Bones. Instead I'll pick up a book! Shocking, I know, since this is a blog almost exclusively about books (I know, I talk about nail polish too. humor me).
This is my fighting face.

I'll actually get around to reviewing things I've read, too! So don't give up hope on me just yet. I promise I'll check my google reader regularly and leave really deep and insightful comments and all that jazz.

In case you're wondering, Camp or Crap is still updated regularly in case you really really missed my friend and mines snarky movie humor.

Thanks for sticking around,

1 comment:

Red said...

Isn't it annoying when the real world gets in the way of blogging? By the way, FB games (or reruns of TV shows) count as the real world :)