Saturday, May 1, 2010

It was the weekend before finals and all through the apartment -

I'm right in the middles of finals right now. Needless to say life has been hectic. I feel bad that all of my blogging this week has been less about what I'm actually reading then about other, random things. I do keep an addition day to day blog on livejournal (part of a documenting my life project, on year two). In a funny, almost universal occurrence both mine and one of my roommates room's are horrid messes. I always forget how quickly cleaning goes out the window when one has a five projects due on the same day. Plus two of my roommates and two of my best friends have had birthdays in April, which has been a exciting but still unfortunate drain on my book funds. 


I know, I know. I'm babbling. This blog is about my unadulterated love for books. I doubt I'll finish The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane tonight, but that is what I'm currently reading. I'm not sure if I've got to much on my mind or if the book really isn't captivating but I'm having to force myself to read a few pages a day. Thankfully it's short, and homework will let up for a day or so on Monday.

Which brings me to the reason for this entry. I got another Award today! Though I feel like I've totally been neglecting Loving Books, I'm still very appreciative. 





This Award is from the amazing Cat at  Tell Me a Story 

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



A Thousand Books with Quotes
Bookend Diaries
Let Them Read Books
Page Turners
Random Ramblings



4 comments:

Rebecca Chapman said...

Thanks for the award :-) Its always nice to get an award so that's wonderful. I hope your exams go well.

Jenny Q said...

Aww, thanks Sarah! April was a busy month for you, here's to hoping May is a bit calmer!

Becki said...

I saw that you'd gotten this award and I had to smile. Good for you, Sarah!

BookQuoter said...

Sorry for the late reply. I finally got to use my computer today. Just wanted to say thanks so much. I will work on passing this award when I come back home next week.