It's 7:58 here in EST so that means, lots of sweatshirts coffee, and sleepy readathon excitement! Here's a quick intro before all the fun starts!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Michigan, where is it chilly. It doesn't look like reading outside will be an option today.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Right now i'm excited to finish The Wangs Vs the World, but I also went on a little book buying spree so everything is new and exciting.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Popcorn ft. SnoCaps. Also maybe Chinese food later...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hi! I'm a Librarian who just finished their MLIS. I work at a museum in the Metro Detroit area and apparently don't get enough of books in my day job. Today I'm putting off netflix binging, Red Wings hockey, and long walks while listening to This American Life to cut down my TBR Pile. You can also find me at @SarahJoyce on twitter and @SarahJoyce89 on insta for mini readathon updates and pictures of books and my dog.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've participated about once a year for the last five years (YIKES!) and this will be the first time I am home alone and have no school responsibilities to get in my way. I'm looking forward to stress free reading and snacking with no pressure added.