1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Southeast Michigan, where the sun isn't really up and it's very chilly
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Assasination of Margaret Thatcher by Hillary Mantel. I'm on a short story kick right now.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
There is pumpkin spice puppy chow in my fridge.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Oh I hate these! I'm 25 and recently went back to school to get my masters in Library and Information Science.
|This is me up way too early on a Saturday. Let the reading begin!|
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third time attempting a full readathon, though I've come in and out of others in the past. I guess this time I'm not putting as much pressure on myself. At the end of the day this is supposed to be enjoyable so there's no point stressing over if I can actually read every minute of the next twenty four hours.