Monday, May 12, 2014

April in Review

Remember me?
I'm going to take your silence as a yes. I'm also going to take your silence as a sign that you do not hate me for letting HHBPBO fall to pieces. We all have our faults. In truth I should have seen this coming. I'm still working my way through Harry Potter but I'm not quite sure how to make up all the time and posts I had scheduled, but I promise I'll figure something out. In the meantime my regular reviews and musings will resume.
 
















April was a long month. Michigan had it's last snowfall of the spring and life started to get back to normal. I sold my car and inherited my grandma's near new Fusion. I had my first failed experience with my TBR Jar. I went to Toronto. Actually let's talk about Toronto. It was awesome.I got new records. I got cheap books. I fell in love with the city my Grandmother used to live in. Okay, maybe April was alright. 

Books Read:
11. Detroit: An American Autopsy - Charlie LaDuff
12. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
13. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling


American Authors: 2
European: 1
African: 0
South American: 0
Asian:  0

Male: Female: 2

New Releases: 0

Jar Books: 0

Challenge Books:0

Like I said, April wasn't my best month. May is already looking better. Also can we please ignore that I'm posting this almost two weeks into May? I appreciate your suspension of disbelief.


No comments: