1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The metro Detroit area. It's nice out, maybe time for cider and sweaters and midday reading outside?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Circle. Fall seems like the perfect time to read Dave Eggers.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All snacks are created equal in my mind, but I kind of want a cheesy bagel, so that might be important later.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Ummmm, I've got an adorable puppy, Oskar, who is going to be my reading companion today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The last few readathons I've been very focused on milking the day for every second, reading until i'm not really comprehending what's going on in books and trying to force my page count up. Today is just going to be a relaxing read at my own pace and take whatever breaks i want kind of readathon. Even if that means I stop to watch the Tigers game or go out to breakfast (as I am actually about to do, but don't worry I'll have a book with me and my friends are usually late!)