1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Michigan. It's cold here right now, but I expect it to warm up so i can read outside!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I'm not sure but I'm already thinking of sending someone to get me starbucks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a 23 year old bibliophile (duh!) who loves tea, most things british and my cavachon puppy.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The last time I participated was the spring of 2011. I'm really looking forward to making a dent in my TBR pile. Oh, and relaxing with some great books!